This is in BUZZ right now and yeah because of bad reasons we all know……
Or you can say…..
The deadly game has created hype in recent days due to the number of teenage suicide cases reported worldwide. There are very misconceptions also related to it and we are here for what??
Yeah to clear them all…..
The children nowadays are tech-savvy and they are always online on social media and this has created problems for the parents as they cannot monitor all the time their activities and after this, I would say DEADLY BLUE!!
Game cases have come in the picture again it has become more difficult for parents to take care of their child, as the game targets teenagers from 12 to 16 years.
First of all, the man behind the invention of blue whale game is a 21-year-old young boy!! Yes, you heard that right ….. A 21-year-old of Russia’s, Philipp Budeikin who aimed at teenagers and later tempting them to commit suicide and when he was interrogated what he said will completely dumbstruck you and will leave you in question, how these pervert people get ideas from???.
“Victims of the game who kills themselves are a biological waste and that he is helping society to get it clean.”
After this, you can imagine what a high-level pervert he is.
So now we will just give a crux of the entire blue whale misconceptions and most commonly questions asked….
1.) IS THIS GAME IS AVAILABLE ONLINE OR ON PLAY STORE OR APP STORE?
First of all, it is not a downloaded game or an application it just like social media phenomenon just like the most popular ice bucket challenge and Harlem shakes.
It was started through secretive groups in Russia initially.
2.) IS THE GAME HAS BEEN CREATED RECENTLY?
No, it is not new to the market as it was created a few years back in 2014 but because of new cases reported of suicide, it has come to controversies again.
3.) HOW THE GAME WORKS?
It is said to involve 50 challenges from watching horror movies at an odd time and harming ourselves to committing suicide which is the last challenge.
After every challenge, the victim has to mark a cut on his or her body and have to provide photos of them to move on to the next level which acts as a proof to the curator of the game.
4.) WHAT ACTION HAS BEEN TAKEN IN RESPECT OF THIS?
In 2016 the curator of blue whale challenge was arrested but it was too late as most of the countries were affected mainly the countries were:- Brazil, Argentina, China, India, Russia, Portugal, US, and Spain.
The list is too long but I have mentioned some of them.
5.) WHAT ARE SOME OF THE CHALLENGES IN BLUE WHALE?
Here is the list of all the tasks…….
Carve a specific phrase on the person’s own hand or arm.
- Wake up at 4:20 a.m. and watch a scary video (sent by the curator.)
- Make lengthwise cuts on the person’s own arm.
- Draw a whale on a piece of paper
- Write “yes” on the person’s own leg if ready to be a whale. Otherwise, they should cut themselves multiple times.
- Secret task (written in code.)
- Scratch (a message) on the person’s own arm.
- Write a status online about being a whale.
- Overcome a fear.
- Get up at4:20 and go to the roof.
- Carve a whale on the person’s own hand.
- Watch scary videos all day.
- Listen to music the “curator” sends.
- Cut your lip.
- Poke the person’s own arm/hand with a needle.
- Make yourself hurt or sick.
- Go to a roof and stand on the edge.
- Stand on a bridge.
- Climb a crane.
- At this step, the “curator” somehow checks to see if the participant is trustworthy.
- Talk with a “whale” on Skype.
- Sit down on a roof with legs dangling over the edge.
- Another job that is in code.
- A secret mission
- Meet with a “whale”.
- The “curator” assigns a date that the person will die.
- Visit a railroad.
- Do not talk with anyone all day.
- Give an oath/vow about being a whale
- After these steps, steps 30-49 involve watching horror movies and listening to music that the curator picks, talking to a whale, and making cuts.
- The last task is jumping off a building.
According to the report, the curator was detained because of promoting suicide and since then in Russia, only 15 teenagers commit suicide and another five were rescued at the last moment because of this Russia is the third highest teen suicide rate in the world which is more than three time the world average.
So Guys Don’t try to play this game …… because a game is not bigger than your life.
If you find this article helpful, Share it with your friends and comment your thoughts about it.